Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine. 

Release Date: May 29, 2018
Author: Jay Kristoff
Genre: Science Fiction
Pages: 416

On an island junkyard beneath a sky that glows with radiation, a deadly secret lies buried in the scrap.

Seventeen-year-old Eve isn't looking for trouble--she's too busy looking over her shoulder. The robot gladiator she spent months building has been reduced to a smoking wreck, she's on the local gangster's wanted list, and the only thing keeping her grandpa alive is the money she just lost to the bookies. Worst of all, she's discovered she can somehow destroy machines with the power of her mind, and a bunch of puritanical fanatics are building a coffin her size because of it. 




Why I'm Waiting: You had me at robot gladiator and Jay Kristoff. Then you had a character name Lemon Fresh. Dude, I'm all in!

HAPPY READING!!

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to read more science fiction this year and this is one I really want to try. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely has grabbed my attention. Adding to my wish list. Great pick ~ Enjoy!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going on vacation right after this comes out, it's definitely going to be my plane book!

      Delete