Saturday, April 21, 2018

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon

The time is has come for Dewey's 24 Hours Readathon! In one week you can dedicate your whole day do nothing but reading. You can chose where to celebrate and with who. It's wonderfully low stress, and a lot of phone. Gather snack, friends, and those books you've been meaning to read. Take a break to meet other readers, and maybe find your next read as people finish books throughout the day.

Can't spend the whole day reading? No big deal! You can dedicate every second of spare time to reading. Unplug for the day where you can and lose yourself in a good book.

I've done Dewey's to some degree for the last three years. Sadly I haven't been able to dedicated the 24 hours every time, but I've always tried to dedicate as much of day to reading as I can. This is year is one of those years where I won't be spending the whole day reading, but I will spending it around books and sharing books with friends for SeaBookstore Day!

So if your interested you can click the image above to check out their website! If you've already decided that your all in, click here to sign-up!

HAPPY READING!!

2 comments: