Monday, April 2, 2018

March Wrap Up

I got to see Hamilton! Which is probably the best thing that happened this month. I mean it was a pretty good month all said and done. But, Hamilton definitely it at the top. Which was then followed by Emerald City Comic-Con. Which was amazing as always! Met a great group of Hufflepuffs and some other book bloggers. Add on to the fact I got see Space Jam again on the big screen after more years than I care to divulge here. Still while I read a lot thanks to the fact I'm back to having time to read on the bus. April is gearing up to another good month, and I'm counting down the days until I get to fly home to see my family!



Books Read: 6
Pages Reads: 840
BINGO Books: 1
Currently Reading: Mermaid by Christina Henry
BINGO Books: 1 (Middle Grade)


I had the awesome opportunity to see both Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff talk about their books series the Illuminae Files, and even a bit about their new series. It was amazing and so glad my boss was able to cover the last few hours of my double so I could. You can read about that night here!

For April: Hopefully I'll be able to flip my schedule so I can go see Christopher Moore talk about is new book, Noir.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment