Monday, May 7, 2018

April Wrap Up

Lots going on this month, but I honestly should have read a lot more than I did. Even with me picking up more shifts to make up for the time off I'm about to take. Been out trying to enjoy the nice weather that popped up finally. For a minute there I didn't think Spring was ever going to come out here. Honestly though besides work I haven't been up to much, besides not reading. It's mostly been hanging out with my flatmate since she's about to be gone for the summer.

Books Read: 4
Pages Reads: 918
BINGO Books: 1 (Non-Human Character)
Currently Reading: Yiddish for Pirates by Gary Barwin

Sadly I missed out on one of the events I wanted to go to because I wasn't feeling a hundred percent, and I didn't want to get anyone else gunky. However, my flatmate went to so I got to hear all about it. Which means it wasn't a total loss. Because it was one of her favorite authors and I'm glad she finally got hear Christopher Moore talk about his work and meet him.

I did get to finally participate in SEABookstore Day with a friend of mine. It was super fun and I can't wait go again next year. I picked up a horde of really good books and I've already busted into the new pile. Yes, despite the other piles calling my name. More on that day can be found here!

There are a couple of book events coming up this month: Bout of Books 22 and Fierce Reads Tour.  I might be able to squeeze in one more, but I'm not a sure yet. Either way it's gonna be a good month!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment