Monday, May 14, 2018

Bout of Books 22

Bout of Books

The day has finally arrived! Bout of Books 22 is finally here. The week where I force myself to keep the TV off and catch up on that ever growing TBR pile. I swear one day the books will over take my room. Hopefully this week I can put a little bit of a dent on at least one of the piles, of which there are many! Because what are bookshelves?

First a little about Bout of Books. It's super low stress and it's all about reading. You set your own pace and your way to participate. You don't need a blog to join in on all the fun, just some form of social media. But, really that isn't necessary either. My flatmate always joins in unofficially and takes more time to read during this week as well. However, you can find all the information at their blog, Bout of Books. I think there is one day left for sign-ups.

As for me, this will be the first year of doing Bout of Books with Book Club. So that's going to be new. I'm hoping to finish the two books I'm currently reading and a bust out a couple of Graphic Novels that have been sitting on my shelf for about a month. You can see my progress throughout the week here!

Good luck to everyone this week! Can't wait to see whatever is reading and loving. Maybe even what you didn't love. One person's DNF is another person's book of the year.

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment