Monday, May 21, 2018

Bout of Books 22 Wrap Up

Bout of Books
The start of the week was definitely better than the end. Got a little distracted gearing up for my vacation. So that got in a bit of the way of some of my reading time, because I'm trying to square work stuff away before I go. Still did a lot of reading this week, and got back into a series that I love. One book is off my TBR pile and another one is right behind it. The later I'm sure I'll finish before I leave, and I'll pick up hardback up again during my flight. All-in-all a good week in reading!

Pages: 341
Books Read: 1
Currently Reading: Meddling Kids & The Clone Army Attacketh 

Bout of Books come back 8/20/2018 -- 8/26/2018 for #23! How did everyone else do this week? Read anything amazing? Anything not so amazing??

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment