Saturday, June 29, 2019

Hope Rides Again Unboxing

I apologize for everyone for getting this song stuck in their head, but appropriate because this is what was humming to go pick up this package. Probably because I'm sleep deprived due, but that is neither here nor there. What matters is that there is nothing better than book mail when in the middle of long week. Especially when that mail is attached to one of your favorite series.

Last year I somehow managed to be lucky enough to help spread the word of Hope Never Dies. The first book in the Obama/Biden Murder Mystery series. It was fun, but the book was better. My copy floated around with my co-workers and is currently on an island with my flatmate. So when the opportunity fell into my lap to do it again with Hope Rides Again, I said yes.

So despite everything I knew was about to fall in my lap at work, I was excited to find this in mail early this week:



I've had a couple afternoon away to hang a few of the posters, and I've given stickers and bookmarks to my friends I know loved the first book. The rest will find homes over the next couple of days. I spent today power reading through my current read so Hope Rides Again can be the first book I pick up in July. Fitting since it's release is the second Tuesday of month (July 9th)!


Really I can't thank Quirk Books enough for the chance to help spread the word about Hope Rides Again. It's an amazing fun series that is as ridiculous as it is fun. I've been itching to read this Andrew Shaffer's website announced that there would in fact be a second book. One can only hope that this one does well enough to give us a third, or that it's already happening. Because I need all the books about this epic Bromance. All the books!

If your looking for a fun beach, or vacation, read this year, this is one I'd recommend. There's murder, laughs, fights, a red herring or two, bromance, and somewhat happy ending. Plus, the covers are amazing! I honestly didn't think it could get better than the first one, but sometimes it's good to be wrong.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment