Monday, June 17, 2019

Mini Reviews




This little gem has been on my TBR for quite a while, and I was lucky enough to snag a copy while I was in San Francisco earlier this year. It was a fun little bedside table book that I picked up between reads. While not every recipes are something I was interested in. It was a lot of fun to see how each recipe tied into the author's writing and personal life. There were a handful that I marked that I'd love to try out this year.  4 Stars! 




I first saw this book over Christmas in the window of my local bookstore, and the cover and title caught my eye immediately. My favorite part is the eight-bit artwork that takes me back to Elementary School. I remember doing the extra credit was a chance to play Oregon Trail, or doing well enough in computer class to get a cheat day and play. While it's a quick read, it's a really fun read. I enjoyed the sass and "life lessons" told with the Oregon Trail motif. 4 Stars!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment