Friday, June 14, 2019

Reverse Readathon


The last couple of Dewey's 24 Hours Readathons I haven't been able to join in due to work or other going ons. Finally though, I'll be able to jump into their Reverse Readathon this August. If you click on the image above it'll take you to the official Reverse Readathon pages that has all the information and the sign-up page! It's super low stress and a wonderful reason to shut the TV off for 24-hours, or go out to the park, beach, or what have you and bust through the last of your summer reading list.

As of right now I have no idea what I'll be picking up for this one. Normally with Dewey's I tried read smaller stuff on my TBR. Books I know I can bust through in a short amount of time, or one really big book that will hold my attention. What I do know is I've already yanked one friend into this with me. We've decided to nest in my living with only the best snacks and the perfect playlist. Either way there will be a lap for each cat and the perfect day away from work.

You can keep up with Sarah and myself's shenanigans for this readathon at my twitter: @_sullybear_! We will be drunk on cat cuddles, and probably cheese.

Anyone else thinking of joining up? What's a good readathon snack we should think about doing?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment