Saturday, June 1, 2019

May Wrap Up

Holy crap, what all did I do this month? Honestly May seemed to go on forever. I did celebrate 4 years with the bakery I work at. Which means I'm trying to not kill the really cute plant our CEO gave me. It's been a close call already. 

Most importantly though, I was able to go see my baby brother graduate High School! He is on to bigger and better things this year, and I'm one proud big sister.

I also got to hang out with my parents. I hadn't seen my dad in a year, and I hadn't seen my mom since last September. So I had a reall good trip. Despite the nasty sunburn that came alone with my stay. To be fair it wouldn't be a trip back to the MidWest if I didnt get a sunburn.

Other than that I honestly think I worked and read. The weather is warming up so I've been trying to figure out what to do with our patio. It needs a face lift, and to be de-spidered. Hard pass on those little beasts.


Books Read: 3
BINGO Books: 
2019 Book
Local Author
Nonfiction 
Pages Reads: 648
DNF: 0
Currently Reading: Auora Rising #1



  • Sarah Gailey Event (Magic for Liars)

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment