Friday, June 21, 2019

Mini Reviews



AIDAN is back! Well, sorta. This is the story of how AIDEN became a monster. Oh, was this worth the wait! Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff are one of my favorite duos, and I love the world the created in Illuminae. In 82 short pages they hit me right in the feels, and reminded me why I adore AIDAN so much. Memento is look at AIDAN before, and during the start of, the attack on Kerneza IV. I don't want to give too much away since this is just a novella that leads into the series itself, but it was a great look at a fully function AIDAN. Of course I would have loved a full sized book because Liv (our main human) was amazing and I'd love to know about her. It was also nice to see some of my favorites from the series come back to. Looking at you McCall and Ezra! 5 Stars!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment