Thursday, November 3, 2022

October Wrap Up

Goodbye October, and hello to the Gloomy Months. While it's no longer Spooky Season for a lot of people, it's always Spooky Season in my reading corner. Even if most of the Halloween lights and mugs are back in storage. Now it's time to gear up for a small trip to see the family for what I think will be our small Holiday get-together. After work will be in full Holiday swing and I'll have to start my gift shopping. How are we in the last two months of the year though? I can already see the start of 2023. I'm not ready to start what will be my 35th year on this planet...





Books Read: 8
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 1534 
Currently Reading: So many, many, things! 



 


Somehow I managed to only buy one book this month. Don't ask me how I did this because I do not know, but it was totally worth it! Because I loved the Vintage Halloween Party & Cookbook. Both my roommate, some friends, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I have so many opinions about crepe paper dresses.




On top of that book, I received two others from Quirk Books, Hanging with Vampires (you can see my review here) and Toil and Trouble (which I haven't picked up yet). So a great month on books even if it was a smaller haul. Something I think my poor bookshelves appreciated. 


HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment