Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that have yet to be released but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.


After being vanquished in spectacular fashion that included an umbrella with human-puddling capabilities and a darn good show, the beast is transferred to a hidden island and placed in an impenetrable cage where it can no longer hurt anyone or carry out its dastardly plan to make Bethany its next meal. Meaning Bethany and Ebenezer’s lives are finally beast free and they can pursue their do gooding activities in peace—even if the “gooding” part is questionable.

But when it’s revealed that the beast has lost its memory and D.O.R.R.I.S. declares that it’s no longer dangerous, the beast is delivered back to where it came from Ebenezer and Bethany’s house.

Can the beast really be good? Or, if its newfound manners aren’t to be trusted, what could it be planning next?


Why I'm Waiting: I adored the first book, and I had no idea that it was going to be a series! Luckily I have time to snag the second book and get caught up for the third book!

HAPPY READING!!


4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun and I really hope you like it. I'm not familiar with the author or series but that's why I join in these memes.....never know when I'll find my next favorite read!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/wednesday-meme-14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardison-yes!! Love the meme change! I hope you enjoy this one when you get a chance to read it!!

    ReplyDelete