Saturday, February 11, 2023

Book Mail


FEBRUARY THEME: Haunted Past

I have been so excited about this month's delivery of Night Worms because I love Grady Hendrix's books! In fact, I am only missing two books (I think) to have the complete collection. His writing style is so much fun, and sometimes super creepy. I've read two of his books, and Horrorstore freaked me right out. Sleeping with the light on, and bathroom and closet doors closed, and not amused with the space between the floor and my bedframe kinda of scared. And, from what I've heard others saying about his newest book, this one is on that level. I mean haunted house and creepy dolls, already not happy about this. 


 


As for the book in the package this month, I have no idea about them. But! I have heard some really positive things about the book through Bookstagram. It sounds like something I'd love to give a go. 
I live in the realm of knowing the ladies who run Night Worms wouldn't steer me wrong in reading choices.


The goodie bag was also amazing, as always. I'm loving that we're getting more magnets because my roommate cleared our fridge of old magnets over her Holiday Break. So I'm really enjoying filling up the fridge door again. Also, the hot beverage this month has my attention. I will say it's not flavor combos I would normally pick up for myself. However, it has my attention!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment