Thursday, February 23, 2023

Book Mail


I always love to see mail from Quirk Books sitting in my mailbox. It was even more exciting when I finally got back inside to see what they'd sent me. I was over the moon when I got the arc last year, and I wasted no time cracking it open and reading it. In fact, it quickly became one of my favorite books of last year. Not only was it absolutely adorable, but was filled with much nostalgia for me. I've loved vampires for a long time, since the first time I ever read Dracula, and growing up as one of the Buffy Generation. 

So I was beyond excited to see Hanging with Vampires: A Totally Factual Field Guide to the Supernatural by Insha Fitzpatrick. It's so cute and brimming with pop culture references, and really cute illustrations, and teaches you how to successfully hunt vampires in your own neighborhood. What more could want?




From cover-to-cover Insha Fitzpatrick had my laughing out loud, and the best part of having a finished copy of Hanging with Vampires, my ARC copy is going with a friend of mine who works for a summer camp. I really think the campers will enjoy it as well! They are the perfect demographic for this book.

Hanging with Vampires is set to be released on March 28, 2023! You can click here for my review from last year and here for the Goodreads page!

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment