Thursday, March 2, 2023

February Reading Wrap Up

Has February felt like it lasted far longer than it should have? Just me, I'm the only one that feels like we've been here far longer than twenty-eight days. Cool. Cool. I mean I don't have any complaints about the month. It was a fine birthday month.

Yeah, I said it, it was my birthday month!

Still, normally the month flies by, but finally, it's March! I don't have anything happening in March that makes me happy to see it finally here. Other than we're that much closer to warmer weather. I'm just over the cold, the bundling up, and the random nice days screwing with my allergies.

I need spring!

In other news, I had a decent reading month as well. Only DNF'ed one book, and it wasn't that it was bad. It was just not what I thought it was going to be. So I put it down for later maybe. I wasn't really interested in any big reads at the start of the month. My attention span was all over the place, and my last January read was a lot.

So, luckily I had some graphic novels on my TBR that I picked up. Which helped me get over the reading burnout, slump, thing I was in. And, I picked up The Nightmare Man which was a solid book. I really enjoyed it, and it was easily my favorite read this month. 

Now I'm finally breaking into Legend & Lattes. I'm already a couple of chapters in so far, so I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's definitely cute and easy to read, and I'm excited to see Viv build her coffee shop! 





Books Read: 8
BINGO Books: 1
A to Z Challenge: 2 
Pages Read: 1569
Currently Reading: Legends & Lattes  





Okay, so last month was definitely a better month for me when it came to both of my book challenges. Which is really the downside to being a mood reader. There is a plan, in the sense I know which books I want for most of the squares. It's a matter of being in the mood to read them. Plus, I've been a little obsessed with my Kindle this month. It was my birthday present to myself and that means nothing I read there goes to the A to Z Challenge because I want to use my physical TBR for that.

Yes, I like making things harder on myself. This is an established fact, even my staff at work inform me of this.

Anyway, I did read 1 BINGO Book this month, and I read 2 books for the A to Z Challenge.  So not bad because I managed to cross something off of each board, but not as good as January!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment