Friday, December 29, 2023

2024 Reading Goals

 

It's that time again: a new year means new Reading Goals. For the first time in three years, I'm changing my reading goal. Over the last two years, I've managed to blow my goal of 65 books out of the water. So it felt like time to up my challenge with the coming new year and give myself a bit more of a challenge. My job has become a lot more hands-on and does take up more time, but buying myself a Kindle this year and finding an opening is a little less stressful with my audiobook going. I think I can handle the new goal. After all, I'm upping the goal by five books. Not a huge gap from this year's goal.

Books Read:  70
Pages Read: 15,000
Reading BINGO:  Clear the board
A to Z Challenge:  No set goal

My page goal is to stay the same. While I was in the ballpark, I was still a little under two thousand pages away from this goal. My attention span was small when it came to books this year has been pretty small, which means a lot of quick reads. This makes hitting my To Read Goal easy to hit. It does however make a Pages Read Goal a little harder. So that goal is staying the same.

Now BINGO. As of this post, I am one book away from clearing this year's board. A book I just started reading today. Now last year I set the goal for one BINGO which I blew out of the water because I'm one square away from clearing the board. It's still a fifty-fifty shot on whether I'll manage it, but it's made me that much more determined to clear this year's board as well. Though this year's already feels a bit more like a challenge.

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment