Friday, December 1, 2023

November Reading Wrap Up

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  On the one hand, it definitely feels like the year should be coming to a close. On the other hand, it felt weird that I'd already started Christmas shopping. Though I don't know why. The temperatures have dropped to the point we've finally turned our heater on, and I'm listening to more audiobooks while waiting on the bus. Because I don't want to pull my hands out of my pockets. 

Our Holidays kicked off with a chill Thanksgiving. I cooked a small-ish dinner for us and some friends, and then it was back to work.  As I mentioned, I already started my Christmas shopping, but that doesn't mean much. I always start early and feel like I'm scrambling to get everything finished in time to ship it all. No, I don't know why I'm like this.

November itself was pretty chill. Lots of things changing at work, so I was busy on that front. Otherwise, it was pretty chill. Started a couple of new shows and read. 





Books Read: 8
BINGO Books: 1
A to Z Challenge: 0 
Pages Read: 1819
Currently Reading: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie





Well, I didn't cross anything off for the A to Z Challenge, I have a pattern this year with the books I pick up. They've all been starting with the same letters. I did knock another square from my Reading BINGO board, and finally crossed off the Unreliable Narrator square! Only one square left, and my current read crosses that out! 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment