Thursday, December 28, 2023

Mini Reviews

 




Edgar Cantero is one of my favorite authors, and Supernatural Enhancements is one of my favorite books. So when I saw he had a book on Amazon Prime, I jumped to add it to my Kindle. It was my first read over the holidays, despite already reading two books. Just under thirty pages, this was as weird as I expected it to be, being written by Cantero. I went into this book blind, not reading anything about it other than the very long title and who it was by. My favorite thing about this short story is that you get thrown right into the story with no introduction, and if you still need to read the synopsis, there is no back history on what's about to happen. It's a plot that doesn't wait for you to catch, and you have to keep pace with what's happening with four different fears coming to life at once. I liked this one because of how fast it moved, and it has some solid creepy moments. Of all of Cantero's work, this isn't my favorite story, but it was good. I'm glad I'm stumbled across and if your looking for was weird, slightly creepy weird, I suggest this one.

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment