Monday, January 14, 2019

Bout of Books 24 Wrap-Up


What a week!? I don't think I've ever had a Bout of Books where I've finished all my goals. Not only am I a handful of chapters into Chasing Graves by Ben Galley, but I both books I wanted to complete before the end are in fact just that, finished. Not to mention I managed three smaller bonus books. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going throughout 2019. It would be nice to see some of my stacks disappear completely this year. Now, on to just how good my week really was!

STATS FOR
 BOUT OF BOOKS 24:

Pages Read: 695
Books Read: 5
Currently Reading: Chasing Graves by Ben Galley


If you missed this round of Bout of Books, do not fret it'll come around again. In fact, the next date for Bout of Books 25 is May 13th - 19th. If you have questions just click the Bout icon at the top of the page to go to the official Bout of Books page. Hopefully everyone else's Bout was full of books as good as mine!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment