Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.




Morgan Marks is the new girl—and nobody can stop talking about her. She’s popular, smart, and beautiful. Everyone wants to be her friend. But her past is veiled in mystery, and no one, not even her boyfriend Ben, knows where exactly she came from. But Shadyside Homecoming is just around the corner. And Morgan’s dark secrets are about to be dug up for all the world to see.






Why I'm Waiting: I loved this series growing up! So I'm excited to jump into new books now that I'm an adult!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize there were new Goosebumps books! 👍✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stumbled on them when I fell down a book buying hole! I'm excited to see the new series! The cover great :)

      Delete