Friday, January 18, 2019

Mini Reviews



Bless the Libby app for allowing me finally read these. I put them on my TBR thinking I'd snag them from the library just like I did with X-Files: Earth Children are Weird, but in true me fashion that did not happen. However now it has and I forgot how cute these are! Back to the Future is one my favorite movies that I've seen enough I can quote the whole thing, and I never missed an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it original ran. To flaunt my age just a little bit. So I was so excited when Kim Smith added these to her Quirk Book collection of kid's books. They are so cute! I read them curled up on the couch while I unwound from work and kept turning my phone around to show my roommate. I'm not sure which I loved more: my favorite monsters from Buffy living in her closet or Eisenstein's cute little bio-hazard vest! Both were super cute and I'm so excited for the next book, the Karate Kid, which comes out this year.


HAPPY READING!!

2 comments:

  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Back to the Future in children's books form? So cute! I do worry with all these reboots that they'll be ruined... or it could be a really fun time 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same worry. Mostly because some of the reboots have been bad. But, these are super cute and fun.

      Delete