Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Wrap-up

There really wasn't much of that going on this month. More so out of personal choice. I have a small vacation coming up and I'm saving up for that. However, my work put on an  amazing Christmas party that was a lot of fun, and I was the plus one to a friend's end of year work dinner. I had to be a little more dressed up for that one. Still, it was a lot of fun. Mostly I was a home body this month, which after all the running over the Holidays. I'm finally getting caught up on Lucifer, forgot how much I love this show. Slowly getting back into my writing as well. I've got some kind routine going for the new year between everything. We'll see if I manage to keep to it over the next few months.

Books Read: 5
Pages Reads: 695
DNF: Revival Series & Muder and Mayhem in Seattle
Currently Reading: Chasing Graves & LIFEL1K3 & Deadly Class Book 1: Noise, Noise, Noise


Beat the Backlist 2019: This is ongoing all year. Managed one book this month (The Assassination of Brangwain Spurge).  Right now two of the books I'm currently reading are Backlist books!

2019 Book BINGO: Another all year event with some friends. I'm already down two squares! My personal goal is to hit two squares a month minimum through the year. Which if I keep reading at the pace I am, should be doable. 

February TBR:
  • Finish Deadly Class Book 1
  • Finish LIFEL1K3
  • Finish Chasing Graves
  • Grim Solace
  • the Witch of Willow Hall
  • Silver Volume 4

2 comments:

  1. Omg - how have I not heard of that adorable Buffy book?!!

    ~Lauren @ Book Slaying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super cute! I'm think the small cousin needs these in her little library.

      Delete