Saturday, January 4, 2020

2020 BINGO



It's time for a new card! So I have a good idea what I'm going to do for a good chunk of these squares already. Surprisingly it's a good mix so far of new releases and older releases. There is a few I'm just not going to pick a book for, just gonna mark it off when I picked it. Because I read a good amount of both Graphic Novels and Horror books. So I'll just let those happen when they happen, cause they will. A few I'm on the fence about. I have no idea what I'm gonna read for Current Events or the Visit square, or even the Childhood square. Ma and Mim may have to help me on that one. The coolest part is I have my pop's old Treasure Island book. So it'll be his copy I read for that square!

If anyone wants to play along with the three of us, feel free to snag my card and give it a go! I'm on Twitter at @_sullybear_ (that handle is long story). Tag me and let me see how you're doing throughout the year. The few rules we play by are below, updated from last year since we've changed it. Well, more since I've learned to enjoy audio books here and there.


Rules:
1. All books must be a brand new read, no reread.
2. Books can be in the any form!
3. Books read can be published whenever.
4. The first to blackout is a the Winner. 



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment