Friday, January 3, 2020

2020 Reading Goals

It's officially that time of year where people make their New Year's Resolutions and Life Goals for the New Year. That's not different here on Bookish Whispers. While I've got a few reading challenges set for myself throughout 2020: Bout of Books, Dewey's, etc. I also wanted to set some personal goals for myself to reach by the end of the year. These goals will be things that by the end of year I know I can reach without feeling like I'm falling behind when work and life get in the way of my reading. Which they will. Because they always do.

2020 Reading Goals:


Books to Read: 55
Pages to Read: 11,000 
BINGO's: 2
Blog Posts: 260

I didn't up my Goodreads Challenge this year only because it took me until the last couple of days of December to reach this goal. So, I'm going to stay with a number I know I can reach, and hope I exceed it! As for the pages read, it's fifty pages more than I what I read this last year. So honestly that should be an easy one to blow out of the water. Just means picking up some bigger books. For my BINGO goal, I was so close in 2019 of getting that second BINGO. So it doesn't seem so out of character for me to reach that last goal.

This year I added a total number of blog posts because I wanted to push myself to post more. Even though my job has made me busier these days jumping between three to four stores. I don't want Bookish Whispers to fall by the wayside. So I want to push myself to write four more posts than I did this last year. That's four more reviews, four more hauls, or even four more book mails. Anything to get the count a little higher than last year!

Honestly with the way my January and February TBR's are lining up. I should be in for a pretty good reading year. So many good books set to come out this year, and so many good ones from 2019 I've got sitting on my desk ready to be cracked open. These goals should honestly be no problem!

HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment