Thursday, January 16, 2020

Book Haul

So, I was really trying to not buy books this months, because I'm in the middle of a Tackle TBR event where I'm trying to read through what I already have on hand. However, the book store next to one of the shops I work on was having a sale. Which means that plan went out the window fairly quickly and my wallet took a hit. But, with the weather we've been having at least now I know I won't get bored if the snow knocks out our power. I like to be prepared!


Three new books for my collection. All three have been on my TBR for at least a year, and all three are BINGO books this year. I know A Little Hatred is going to break me, but I do love this universe and cannot wait to fall back in love with certain characters. Maybe watch a few I hate die, horrid deaths. So I'm excited for all three. In fact since I'm sticking so well to my January TBR I'm going to give one a go in February! These three will definitely be top of the list.

HAPPY READING!!




No comments:

Post a Comment