Thursday, January 30, 2020

February TBR

Oddly I actually kept to my TBR that I set for January, and really only strayed from once. But, I mean who wouldn't stray when they have a book like Infinity Son sitting on the shelf. So I figured let's see if I can two for two and set another TBR for February. I'm hoping trying to keep to smaller option will keep from falling into the end of Winter Reading Slump. Where all I want do is binge Iron Chef and brood about the fact I miss the sun.


All four books are Backlist Books, two are BINGO Books, and the Institute was given to be through the Goodreads Giveaway. I've heard good things about all these books, but I'm really exited for the Jackson Ford book. I've heard it's great! And, I know I'm not emotionally prepared for what's about to happen in A Little Hatred.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment