Friday, December 31, 2021

2022 Reading Goals

How is this the last day of 2021? But, here I am setting my goals for the new year and looking back on this year's goals. By the skin of my teeth, I made my Goodreads goal this year. For the last couple of days, I thought I might not be able to do it, but then I remembered I had some sort of books on my TBR. So thanks to that I managed it. I was about a thousand pages away from the page count goal, which is closer than I thought it'd be. So yay!!


2022 READING GOALS:
BOOKS TO READ: 65
PAGES TO READ: 15,000
BLOG GOALS: Be better about IG postings!

Since my goals were so on the nose this year I've decided to keep them the same through this year as well. In theory this will year I'll actually get to work the whole year without any shutdowns or lockdowns or hopefully any kind of disaster. So I'd love to see if I can reach these goals in a "normal" year. 

However, my blog goals are changing for next year. Nothing on the main page is going to change, I really liked how things flowed here over the last year. Instagram however still needs some love. I need to be better at taking photos, posting, and interacting. This year I've let myself go several days in a stretch without posts. So, while I don't think I post every day, I need to be more consistent about posting.

So that's it, that is the general reading plan for this year. Oh! Book BINGO will also be happening, I'm finishing up the new card. I got behind on that as well with the traveling, snow, and work. So that'll also be happening hopefully in the next couple of days!

Anyone else setting in reading goals for 2022? 

HAPPY READING!!

2 comments: