Thursday, December 9, 2021

December Spotlight (take two)

If you're asking yourself didn't we just do this? Then you would be correct and rest assured this isn't some weird time loop. I did already send out a spotlight book this month just a few days ago but, I was informed by the author of The Montague Twins: the Devil's Music that due to supplier problems the release date has been pushed back until January! While I'm bummed to have to wait another month to get this book in my hands, I appreciate him reaching out to let me know so I support his release next month!

This does mean I'm picking another book for this month, and I didn't even have to think twice about it. Another series I love is getting a new book and I'm excited for that one as well. Sarah Scribbles is getting a fourth installment, a fourth one! This series is amazing and I'm excited about a new book in this series!


The fourth book in the enormously popular graphic novel series, the latest collection of Sarah's Scribbles comics explores the evils of procrastination, the trials of the creative process, the cuteness of kittens, and the beauty of not caring about your appearance as much as you did when you were younger. When it comes to humorous illustrations of the awkwardness and hilarity of millennial life, Sarah's Scribbles is without peer.



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment