Thursday, December 2, 2021

November Wrap-Up

Why is November such a long month? It felt like this was the only month that has dragged along. I mean that's not a bad thing. I got a lot done this month, had a nice Friendsgiving, and now I'm trying to get myself ready for the holidays. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I'm headed home in just a couple weeks to see my family for the first time in two years. None of that has really sunk in. But, the house is decorated for the Holidays finally, and I'm kind of getting excited to start shopping. Which I need to get on top of because of some stuff I have to fly with. So there's that.

Other than that is was kind of stay-at-home month! Watched some good TV and read of course. I finished my last Oct read on Tuesday, and I'm not sure what I'm going to pick up next. I seem to have so many choices.



Books Read:  5
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read:
Currently Reading: I haven't decided yet...

With work picking up and getting ready to travel, I'm not doing any event this month!

I did a bit of book shopping this month. Not only did I run to one of my favorite local bookstores, that I hadn't been to in a while, but I finally made it to the new comic book store! I got a small haul at both places. A couple of these books will be my TBR whle I'm travling.

I also got my Night Worms package which had three amazing books inside because I was lucky enough to get a bonus book! I'm a hundred percent behind on my Night Worms reads. So those should probably be one of my first stops for this months TBR!


How was everyone else's month? Read anything good?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment