Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Holiday TBR

Hello out there! We are right in the middle of the Holidays, but my personal Holiday is officially kicking off today. For the first time in six years, I'm going to be able to go home and see my family. It's a lot of mixed feelings after losing a very important member of our family, but I'm excited to see everyone. Now, of course, I'm not going on any kind of trip empty-handed. I've gone back and forth about do I bring two books just in case I finish one or do I bring just one big one. Because I've got some monsters that I've put of reading because they are quite large. In the end, I decided on the latter. One big book, knowing I won't have a tone of reading time between being with family, but also because nine times out of ten I sleep on the plane. So what book did a bring?

The answer is I'm taking my entire NetGalley shelf with me. Over the summer I took a step back from that shelf because I was feeling overwhelmed with everything. Being sick, work being busy, etc, so I decided to let the books I had expired. Early this month I logged in for the first time in months finally filling alright added more to my TBR. 

I'm also taking home a book of Victorian Christmas Ghost Stories, which feels like the perfect thing to read on the flight in to see my family!

I hope everyone has a good Holiday Season! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment