Friday, December 3, 2021

December Spotlight

This was a hard month to decide which book to put on my Spotlight. So many books coming out this month I want to read, but I had to narrow it down to the one I'm most excited so to read. The one I've been waiting for the longest, and that's the next installment of The Montague Twins graphic novel. I found the first book through our local library and fell in love with the characters and story, and I was excited to know that a second book was in the works. Finally, finally, the month is here, and this coming Tuesday it will finally hit shelves!

Alastair, Pete, Charlie, and Rachel aren't just magical teen detectives in their coastal town of Port Howl--they are also members of a local teen rock band. Before a show one night, Charlie and Rachel meet a famous rockstar, Gideon, and invite him to their show. He'll never come, but why not try, right?

Little do they know, Gideon does show up, and he brings the threads of his dark past with him. In fact, he might even be the source of the rumored Devil's Music, a limited-release song that entrances all of its listeners in deadly hypnosis.

When Pete quickly gets drawn into Gideon's web, it's up to his brother and friends to save him. But Pete might not be the only Montague Twin at risk for Gideon's spell...


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment