Friday, March 8, 2024

Book Fair!


Oh yeah, you read that correctly. One of the bookstores in my area held a book fair yesterday. Being the 90s baby that I am I couldn't pass that up. Not when the bookstore in question is only one quick ferry ride away. Though, for a hot second we weren't sure if we'd be able to make the event because the ferry was super delayed. But we managed to squeak out a little luck yesterday.


This was a great excuse to get out and support a local business. Despite how close I live to Saltwater, I need to get to the actual brick-and-mortar more. So this was perfect to be able to do and support them! Also, I'm nearly finished with Stevenson's first book the Ernest Cummingham Series, and I've been enjoying it. So it was a no-brainer to pick up the next book in the series. 

Also, I've been seeing the Murdle books on Instagram a lot, and a bit like Clue in book form. So I'm excited for this one, especially because I have a trip coming up in May and this seems like the perfect way to pass the time on my flight.

A bonus was the amazing tote bag I got! I can never have enough of those. Not pictured is the card game I bought as well. It sounds hilarious, Taco, Cat, Goat, Cheese, Pizza, and it can be a two-player game that is perfect for house and camping trips. Also, would it be a book fair if you only got books?

Seriously, I wished more bookstores could do this. It was a lot of fun and a great reason to support a small, local, business!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment