Saturday, March 9, 2024

Book Mail


Hands down, without a doubt, this is one of my most anticipated reads of the year.  I have been waiting years for Therese Oneill to write another book. Thanks to the library I stumbled across her first book, Unmentionable. Devoured it in a single day, then waited for the second book, Ungovernable, to be released, and again devoured that one in a single day on my patio absolutely laughing until I cried.


Now something like seven years later I finally have another of her books in my hands. I'm so excited to crack this one open despite the fact I'm currently elbow-deep into two other books. Also, it's the weekend, the busiest time at my job. So it wouldn't really be responsible of me to start this book now.

I should totally wait until my actual weekend on Wednesday so I can do my usual couch nesting to read this cover to cover. I probably won't. There is a good chance I'm about to read past my bedtime.

But, if you like nonfiction, especially the ones that border on stranger and unusual, check out Therese Oneill's books. They are a lot of fun. I recommend getting the physical copies because there are so many photos to look at it and copies of articles. Just a ton of fun and filled with strange Victorian facts. 


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment