Monday, March 11, 2024

Night Worms Unboxing

 


March Theme: Blood Oath

I don't know where to start with what I love about this months package. When I don't know about the books, I try not to research too much into them. It's a personal thing, I get stressed with books with a lot hype around them or too many people excited to read them. Because what if I don't like them. So I generally leave it alone until the books come, which is what I did this month. And, I'm glad I did because both sound right up my alley.

Though, Forgotten Sisters, is at the top of the pile right now.    


As for the goody bag, I cannot wait to try this coffee! I love these little bags of coffee for when a few days solo in the house. So I love collecting them, but this is easily my favorite logo! So I hope it's delicious because the packaging is amazing. 

I know I've mentioned it several times, but I love that we're getting magnets! My fridge looks amazing, if I do say so myself. Though I need to find where to put this amazing sticker. My laptop is currently full. So I need to find somewhere amazing!

Huge thanks you the ladies of Night Worms for another amazing month!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment