Thursday, March 14, 2024

Mini Reviews

 


This is becoming my favorite series of the year because with every book the plots become a little more unhinged. The first book was just over twenty pages and was a fun little vampire murder mystery. Now four books later there are flying limbs, several dead vampires, and feeding frenzies. I love that Jonothan is food-orientated, and no matter how long he's been with the Judge, he's still scared of his own shadow. I cannot wait to see what kind of trouble these are to find now that they're back in England. 



I had such high hopes for this book. Jack O'Dander is the boogeyman and Slenderman rolled into one character. And, he was the best part of this book. I also started to piece this together fairly quickly. But as for the story as a whole, it was just fine. I always felt this book was always on the verge of getting scary, but never really freaked me out. There was one little moment with Jack and one of the girls. But, it was just meh.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment