Friday, March 1, 2024

February Wrap Up

Short books for a short month! I just wasn't in the mood for long stories this month. I've currently got two full-length books that I'm about halfway through. Both are good books, and I'm enjoying them both for different reasons. They haven't held my attention for more than a few pages at a time. So instead of getting discouraged, or falling into a slump, I shifted into short stories and novellas. Luckily my library got some great books in from Tor Publishing that I've been enjoying for the most part. The Judge Dee series has been one of my favorites so far. I also discovered an ace audiobook duology thanks to Audible. 





Books Read: 9
BINGO Books: 5
A to Z Challenge: 1
Pages Read: 716
Hours Listened: 9 hours 30 minutes 







Hits across the board for both of my challenges. One book off my A to Z Challenge and five BINGOs this month! I always start out so strong on my BINGO board and then I always fade out as I get to the harder squares. Hopefully this year I won't see that fade out. As for the A to Z Challenge, I was really into my Kindle this month and library books. But I managed to finish one physical book! A win is a win!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment