Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Mini Reviews




I love this series! Each one gets better and better. This is the third book in the series, and at least a year has passed since the last book for Jonathan. Now the duo are in Paris, one case wrapped, and another about to begin. This was definitely the grossest so far. I pulled a few faces during one of the death scenes. It was very gross and very detailed. I liked the murder mystery of this one and the outcome. It was just as silly as the others. Jonathan is still a great narrator and so very put upon. But, it was good to see him get to eat in this book, and not just wander around reminding Judge that the human needs food.




Okay, okay, I always forget how much I love Lish McBride's books. So when I found Heads Will Roll on my library's Libby app, I didn't even think twice about it. This is my favorite series, by one of my favorite authors, with a unicorn named Steve. This was a lot of fun and filled with great one-liners and found family. I, too, would have adopted a waheela given the opportunity. And those hell hounds if they were willing. This book was only 22 pages, but I laughed throughout the whole thing. And, I probably read about half it out loud to my roommate. I'm so glad I finally got the chance to read this, and I definitely need to go back and re-read Sam's series!



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment