Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine

Release Date: October 31, 2017
Publisher: Vertigo
Author: Holly Black
Genre: Graphic Novel
Pages: 180


After his harrowing confrontation with God himself, it's time for Lucifer to enjoy the season to be merry. Featuring a Krampus-approved holiday special, this third volume of the new hit Lucifer series takes the bringer of light through the streets of Los Angeles, the depths of the underworld and the deepest recesses of his own mind while he tries to live his life as a part of an ancient evil tradition and as a member of the living world.


Why I'm Waiting: I adore this series and I'm excited to pick up the next volume!

4 comments:

  1. I've never checked this series out but you have me convinced to give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked the Holly Black books I've read. I hadn't realized she had this graphic series so I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge fan of her's as well, and I like her take on the character and universe.

      Delete