Friday, August 18, 2017

Make Me Read It Wrap Up

Well, my second year of the Make Me Read It Readathon is in the books! A huge THANK YOU to Ely and Val (Tea & Titles & Innocent Smiley)!! I had a lot of good book up on my poll this year, but The Song of Achilles took a quick lead and stayed there. Thanks for all who voted! I'm going to try to get to the rest of those books before 2017 ends. 

I rarely read a book a week. Mostly because between my full time job and extracurricular activities, sometimes I only get a couple of hours before bed to crack open my book. However, that wasn't so much the case with this book you guys chose. I got sucked in, and everything else took a back seat. So much so that I spent the last of the Readathon both healing from the end of The Song of Achilles and picking up my house.

So how was my book that everything everyone picked?

Holy crap! I'm so glad I included it on the poll. If I hadn't it would still be sitting on a pile on the floor (I need a new bookcase after the last one broke! Don't just me my poor life choices!!) and kept collecting dust. Which would have been a terrible thing because the it was fantastic. You can see my review here!

I hope everyone had a wonderful week reading, and their books as fantastic as mine!!

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment