Friday, August 4, 2017

Cover Release - Batman: Nightwalker

So while setting grabbing the info for the first book in the DC Icon series, Wonder Woman: Warbringer, I realized there was finally a cover for my most anticipated book in the series, Batman: Nightwalker! The Batman Comic is one of the things that my dad and I bonded over years ago. While he's never been much of reader, this was one series we loved together. Because of that Batman will always be my favorite super hero, and the fact that Marie Lu is writing the book is the cherry on the cake!

Release Date: January 2nd, 2018
Publisher: Random House Books
Author: Marie Lu
Series: DC Icons #2

One by one, the city's elites are being executed as their mansions' security systems turn against them, trapping them like prey. Meanwhile, Bruce is turning eighteen and about to inherit his family's fortune, not to mention the keys to Wayne Enterprises and all the tech gadgetry his heart could ever desire. But after a run-in with the police, he's forced to do community service at Arkham Asylum, the infamous prison that holds the city's most brutal criminals.


I can't think of a better way to start of 2018 than with this book! The whole series looks like it's going to be amazing, and I'm excited for all four books. But, this one is definitely the one I'm most excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment