Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Cain't Wait Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine. 


Release Date: April 17, 2018
Author: Christopher Moore
Genre: Noir
Pages: 352

It’s not every afternoon that an enigmatic, comely blonde named Stilton (like the cheese) walks into the scruffy gin joint where Sammy "Two Toes" Tiffin tends bar. It’s love at first sight, but before Sammy can make his move, an Air Force general named Remy arrives with some urgent business. ’Cause when you need something done, Sammy is the guy to go to; he’s got the connections on the street.


Meanwhile, a suspicious flying object has been spotted up the Pacific coast in Washington State near Mount Rainer, followed by a mysterious plane crash in a distant patch of desert in New Mexico that goes by the name Roswell. But the real weirdness is happening on the streets of the City by the Bay.







Why I'm Waiting: Because I love Christopher Moore's work, and it's going to be a Noir Novel! So many of my favorite things!

6 comments:

  1. I like the cover! The synopsis sounds intriguing! I hope you'll get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my pick last week. I love Christopher Moore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the sound of this. It looks noirish but quirky too? Fun cover, kinda retro style... great one!

    ReplyDelete