Thursday, March 29, 2018

Mini Reviews


  





I really enjoyed the Locke & Key series itself, and this was a fun look into the keys, and the houses, history. Two little stories about house other members of the family used the keys. Also an adorable adventure with the team who brought the series to life. I enjoyed it.






I forgot how much I love this series! It's so good! It's been a cool minute since I read Volume 1 so I had to go back and flip through to remember how it all went down at the World's Fair. Josie is a badass and finally branching out on her, only she never was good about the people she bring into her life. Ugh, and that ending with that person getting out of the car. I should have freaking known! I cannot wait for the next issue to come out... And, I won't be able to wait for the volume set. Gonna have to find a new Comic Store.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment