Sunday, October 28, 2018

Cover Runway


They say don't judge a book by its cover, but we all know we do it. Sometimes it's the cover that originally catches our eye, drawing us to give a book a closer look. It's the first thing we see, our first impression. Every Sunday I'm going to post some of my favorite covers of books coming soon! Some are by authors I already enjoy, some are the reason I gave the book a longer look. Either way they're all going to find their way here!

Release Date: April 6th, 2019
Genre: Sattire
Pages: 352

The Skyr is a rich, verdant land claimed by both halflings and gnomes. For centuries, the halflings have worked to undermine gnomish power structures and seize total control--through legal means, certainly, but more insidiously through their extensive organized crime network. Now, threatened with being pushed out entirely, the gnomes are desperate and ready to fight back. Gustave the Goat King faces his first test as a leader: Can he bring peace to a fraught region or will a civil war consume the entire kingdom?


I love this cover, this series, but I do not love this wait! The first book, Kill the Farm Boy was one of my favorite reads this year. Ugh, waiting until April might kill me. That's so far away..

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment