Monday, October 1, 2018

Horror October



Finally, the Fall season is upon us! I have broken out the ugly sweaters, the hoodies, and my fun socks. Soon I'll be decorating from Halloween both at my house and at work. Which means it's time for Horror October! This is my favorite time of year to ready scarier books. Now that the days are shorter and the weather is cooling off so I can curl up under my Batman blanket. For me it's the perfect time to ready something, and there's no better way to set that off than the month of Halloween. However Horror October isn't just about the books I'll be reading. It's also the movies we'll be watching in the house. Every year my flatmate and I pick two we've never seen before to watch. This year we're going with a couple of classics!

THE MOVIES

THE BOOKS

So there it is my goals for October! I've been saving Hocus Pocus since I got it this summer. It's one of my favorite Halloween movies. So I'm so excited to dive into these. I'm also a huge fan of Clive Baker, and I found these when I went book hunting with my Mim. So I hope they're good. I dug through a lot of dust for those!

What's everyone else got lined up for the Halloween season? Anything spine tingling?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment