Thursday, October 4, 2018

September Wrap Up

My MA came to visit! So, I knew my Mim was coming for a long weekend to see me. In fact I spent the whole first part of the month hording money away so we could do some serious shopping. Which of course was still done. I got cute a few amazing pieces. But, to my surprise when I went to pick her up at the airport she wasn't alone. My MA had come with her! I've lived at her for six years and we've never been able to line up our time for her to come out. Finally though she was able to come out. It was the best surprise I could have asked for. I finally got to show her a bit of the life I've carved out for myself and some of my friends. She got to meet the Grandcat and see my place. Plus I got three whole days of my MA and my Mim to myself. No sharing with the stinking brother. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better a weekend.

Well, I guess getting my Pops out here would have been better, but I know how he feels about flying. Still such an epic surprise! I was sad to see them both go.


Books Read: 6
Pages Reads: 1270
BINGO Books:  2018, Indie Publisher, Favorite Author
Currently Reading: 



I only have one bookish event set up this month, but that's alright considering I'm super excited about. Thanks to picking up extra shifts over the summer was I able to snag tickets to hear Eric Idle talk about his new book. Not only am I huge Monty Python, but this might a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. So I'm super stocked about this event. About this book! It'll be amazing to get to see Eric Idle in person!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment