Thursday, April 4, 2019

Book BINGO Quarterly Updated

Spring is finally here. It means the days are getting longer, the sun as reappeared in the Pacific Northwest, and I think we all survived the nuclear winter. My wallet is a little thinner thanks to the subzero temps, but I survived the cold. Which I hate, with a passion, it's one of the reason I left the Midwest. I don't like being cold! April being here means that a quarter of the year has finally passed us by, and in order to keep my motivated this year to not fall into reading slumps. Or, let outside forced distract me. Looking at you Netflix. I'm doing a Quarterly Updated! Starting with Book BINGO.  

Okay, so I thought I was doing pretty good considering only 3 months had passed! It would seem that I was incorrect in that assumption as both of my friends are smoking me. In fact I'm not overly certain how Sarah has read so many books! I have no idea how I'll catch up, but I've got money on her getting a fracking BINGO before I manage a new square. Here's a little side-by-side because I'm all about sharing my pain.


(Kathleen & Sarah)
(Kayla)
                           
Going forward into the year I don't a set TBR. I never stick them when I attempt to them. It's more a stack of books I'd like to get through before any of the others. Though, I'm real good at ignoring that for something else. Like a book my cat pulled off the shelve to chew on to show me how hungry he is. Because, hey, I forgot I owned that. Still I do have a couple of squares I'd like to have checked off by the end of the month.

Cookbook: The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook 
Edwardian: The Invisible Man 

Anybody else struggling through their own Book BINGO card? Any one at all doing better than Sarah? Either would make my day!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment