Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter


In just a few hours I'm about to have a house full demanding tacos, and honestly I cannot wait. I've been so busy the last few weeks that I cannot wait to have my friends gathered in one place. We may have gone a bit all out this year, but honestly I can't wait to see everyone and cook for them. Easter weekend is always a mad house our bakery. So it'll be nice to help some of my work family unwind. Though, I fear all of them are more excited to the cat than me. But, what can you do?

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend full of family and friends. May the Easter Bunny bring you all the books you could ever want, maybe even a few you didn't know you need. Also may he not be as creepy as the one from Bogus Adventure.

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment