Monday, May 20, 2019

Bout of Books 25 Wrap Up

That's all there is, folks! Bout of Books 25 is officially over. Hope everyone had a good week and finished some books, or at least found a really good one to get lost in. Didn't manage to fit this read-a-thon into your schedule. Never fear, there is another Bout of Books just around this corner, August 19th through the 25th. Which will be here before any of us know it. I swear 2019 is flying by.

Bout of Books 25 Stats:
Books Finished: 2
Pages Read: 446
Currently Reading: Grim Solace 

Can't wait to see how everyone else did this week, and what all got read as well! Now I'm off to figure out which books are going with me as fly out to the baby brother graduate. I'll need a couple options with my layover.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment