Monday, May 13, 2019

Bout of Books 25

HAPPY MONDAY!  It's day one of seven of Bout of Books 25, and IN true fashion I'm spending the first half of my day at work and then I'll be running errands afterward. Luckily I bus everywhere. So I'll be able to read as I go.

I just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone doing Bout of Books this time around. Our house is going to attempt to keep the TV shut off as much as possible and read more this week. I'm sure my flatmate has a handful of books she needs to finish before she's off to the summer portion of her job. So Happy Reading to all. May none of your books end up on the DNF pile.

My TBR:
Ungorvernable by Therese Oniell
Grim Solace by Ben Galley
American Writer's Cookbook Edited by Kate White

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment